Jordan's Space About

Warning: This is NOT your average tech blog...

Hey yo! My name is Jordan and I'm an iOS software developer. Like so many others in the tech field I do NOT have a CS degree and decided to take the self-taught route instead. I started learning to code in the spring of '17 after graduating with a degree in psychology. I won't lie, teaching myself to code was easily one of the hardest things I've ever done (physically or mentally) but holy shit was it worth it. I'm a living testament that hard work pays off.

About 75% of the topics you will find here will be tech-related. The remaining 25% will revolve around my everyday life and other topics that peak my interests. I write code but that probably makes up about 5% of who I am. I'll do my best to keep these posts brief, lighthearted, and enlightening.

Want to know what I got up my sleeve next?

Follow me on Twitter ✅

Want to start learning how to code?

I've created a guide that teaches individuals the basics and fundamentals of programming. Honestly it's something I wish I had when I started learning to code. Currently 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 on Gumroad and has sold over 200 copies!

Get it here ✅